PATTIE’S PARENTING TIPS
Pattie’s Parenting Tip is a new social media/web outreach for the families of Dodge County. Look for regular posts from UW Madison Division of Extension-Dodge County Human Development & Relationships Educator, Pattie Carroll.
- Make the Most of Summer
- Books Can Help Families Engage in Difficult Conversations
- Memorializing the 2020 Global Pandemic as a Family
- Cooking With Kids
- Earth Day 2020: Plant Something as a Family
PROGRAMS WITH PATTIE!
The Parent Cafe: Pattie co-hosts with other Southern Wisconsin Extension Educators on a one hour, free, weekly webinar for parents and caregivers in our area!
EMAIL PARENTING NEWSLETTERS
UW-Extension free, electronic, age-paced newsletters, including Spanish language editions. View at: http://parenting.extension.wisc.edu/
OTHER RESOURCES FOR PARENTS
- Child Trends is a nonprofit, nonpartisan research center that studies children at all stages of development: http://www.childtrends.org/
- Learn Math Everyday Fun Games (PDF, 4 pages, 324 KB)
- Wisconsin Department of Children and Families – Wisconsin’s Regulated Child Care Search: http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/childcare/licensed/search.htm