Member Experiences and Award Opportunities for 4-H Youth!
Experience, Leadership, Citizenship. 4-H Takes You There!
2023 WI 4-H Key Award Application – Applications Due: APRIL 7, 2023 Interviews: APRIL 25, 2023
Dodge County 4-H sponsors a variety of member educational experience scholarships available to 4-H youth in grade 6 or higher. To be considered you MUST complete the M.E. (Member Evaluation) Forms. Fill out the category color that matches your HIGHEST CATEGORY trip choice. 50% financial assistance for these educational experiences is provided by the Dodge County 4-H Leader’s Association and Beaver Dam Agri-Business.
- Category I (Green) Space Camp, Pathways Conference
- Category II (Pink) American Spirit Experience, Citizenship-Washington Focus
- Category III (Yellow) National 4-H Conference, National 4-H Congress, or Wisconsin 4-H Key Award
Member Educational Experience Scholarship Applications
- Application Suggestions and Guidelines (PDF)
- Category I Green Application (Word) Category I Green Application (PDF)
- Category II Pink Application (Word) Category II Pink Application (PDF)
- Category III Yellow Application (Word) Category III Yellow Application (PDF)
- EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE PRESENTATION REPORT (fillable PDF, 1 page)