Member Experiences and Award Opportunities for 4-H Youth
Experience, Leadership, Citizenship. 4-H Takes You There!
Dodge County 4-H sponsors a variety of member educational experience scholarships available to 4-H youth in grade 6 or higher. To be considered you MUST complete the M.E. (Member Evaluation) Forms. Fill out the category color that matches your HIGHEST CATEGORY trip choice. 50% financial assistance for these educational experiences is provided by the Dodge County 4-H Leader’s Association and Beaver Dam Agri-Business.
- Category I (Green) Space Camp, Summer Academy (Track descriptions & Registration)
- Category II (Pink) American Spirit Experience, Citizenship-Washington Focus
- Category III (Yellow) National 4-H Conference, National 4-H Congress, or Wisconsin 4-H Key Award
Member Educational Experience Scholarship Applications
- Application Suggestions and Guidelines (PDF)
- Category I Green Application (Word) Category I Green Application (PDF)
- Category II Pink Application (Word) Category II Pink Application (PDF)
- Category III Yellow Application (Word) Category III Yellow Application (PDF)
- EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE PRESENTATION REPORT (fillable PDF, 1 page)
4-H Youth Key Award
2023 WI 4-H Key Award Application – Applications Due: APRIL 7, 2023 Interviews: APRIL 25, 2023
The Wisconsin Key Award is one of the most prestigious honors awarded to 4-H members across Wisconsin. This is your opportunity to highlight what you have accomplished through 4-H.
The Wisconsin 4-H Key Award Program recognizes a select group of 4-H participants who’ve demonstrated consistent growth in their 4-H involvement, developed and applied leadership skills, and actively participated in the functions of their 4-H club and community.
Candidates must have passed their 14th birthday on January 1 of 2023 and must have completed at least three years of 4-H and one year of youth leadership. Selection is based on an evaluation of the candidate’s total 4-H record (membership, projects, activities, leadership, personal development and county 4-H and community involvement.) Each Key Award recipient receives a certificate, a Key Award pin and notable recognition.
Questions Call or email Ellen Bohn, 4-H Program Assistant at 920-386-3790 or email@example.com.