FoodWIse advances healthy eating habits, active lifestyles and healthy community environments for families with limited incomes through nutrition education at the individual, community and systems levels.
FoodWIse is federally funded by the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program-Education (SNAP-Ed) and the Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP). The program has a statewide reach.
FoodWIse works out of county Cooperative Extension offices and in collaboration with state and local partners.
- Dodge County Food Pantries
- A complete list of county food pantries with address, phone and hours. Updated May 2020.
- Dodge County Grocery Resources
- Grocery Game Plan Weekly Calendar – Interactive pdf
- FoodWIse Program
- Dodge County Human Services and Health Department
- Extension Columbia County Home Page
- UW-Extension Publications on Food & Nutrition
- Food Safety & Inspection Service
- Food and Nutrition Information Center
- USDA Food & Nutrition Information
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- CDC Nutrition & Physical Activity Information
- American Dietetic Association Eat Right Program
- Food Safety and Health
- USDA Standardized Recipes
- USDA Nutrient Data Laboratory – Look up calories/nutrients in a food
- National Institutes of Health – Weight Control Information