Wild Wacky Weekdays Summer Day Camp is…
OUT OF THIS WORLD!
Three camp dates & locations to choose!
- June 19, 2019 – Harnischfeger Park, Ixonia
- July 9, 2019 – Swan Park, Beaver Dam
- July 18, 2019 – Discher Park, Horicon
Camp runs from 9:00am to 2:30pm (check in begins 8:15am)
COST: $18/camper (fee includes lunch, t-shirt, and program activities)
- Health Form(s) for each participant must accompany payment and registration form.
- Youth are outside during the day in direct and indirect sunlight. Please apply sunscreen to your child before coming to camp.
- Children must wear socks and tennis shoes.
- Youth are in groups of 4-5 with older 4-H youth camp counselors.
For assistance, please contact the Dodge County UW-Extension Office at 920-386-3790.
Kids, Cops & Canines Safety Day Camp
COST: $5 camper fee includes lunch, tote bag, and activities.
- Learning sessions included water safety, bike safety, canines, summer safety, recreation/outdoor, 911 safety.
- This day camp program is conducted by professional youth workers, volunteer youth and volunteer adults involved in 4-H. Dodge County Law Enforcement, “Shop with the Cops” co-sponsors this event.
- Health form(s) and Media Release Form must accompany your check and registration form.
Set along the banks of the WI River, Camp Upham Woods features cozy cabins, a quality nature center, main lodge, craft center and more! Programs in recreation, canoeing, nature exploration, are offered for all youth. Transportation to and from camp is provided.
Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center
Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center provides educational opportunities to youth, youth leaders, and adults through programs focused on environmental and leadership education. Open Enrollment Camps, Family Camp, Adventure Education, and more! Visit Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center for more information.