Extension Dodge County Agriculture Newsletter
Ag Update is Extension Dodge County’s monthly e-newsletter. Updates will include University of Wisconsin-Madison resources and information from the Crops & Soils and Dairy program areas.
Wisconsin Farm Account & Record Books
The Century Farm Awards Program began in 1948 in conjunction with the State of Wisconsin’s Centennial Celebration. There are currently nearly 10,000 Century Farms nestled throughout the Badger State.
The Sesquicentennial Program similarly originated in 1998 as part of the State’s Sesquicentennial Celebration and has since honored over 975 properties. In 2021, 111 property owners were honored.
Applications are available in the Extension Dodge County office. For more information see the Wisconsin State Fair website or call 414.777.0580.
Application deadline: March 1, 2023.
Other UW-Madison Extension Resources
- Crop Insurance and Disaster Payments in a Drought Year
- Sale of Livestock Due to Weather
- Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education (SARE) website
Agriculture Safety & Health News
- Integrating Safety Into Agritourism
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) for Agriculture