The Extension Farm Management Program provides research-based farm business management information, resources, and decision-making tools to farmers and agribusinesses to improve business profitability and lifestyles through informed decision-making.
- Ag Pricing & Contracts
- Business Development, Transition, & Succession
- Policy, Markets, & Marketing
- Human Resources
- Safety & Health
- 2022 USDA WI Non-Irrigated Cropland Cash Rent & Pasture Rent by County
- 2020 Wisconsin Custom Rate Guide – Wisconsin Dept. of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection
- Current Agriculture Assessment Guide for Wisconsin Property Owners
- Wisconsin DATCP Agricultural Land Sales 2019
- UW-Extension Farm & Risk Management Team (FARM)
- FARM Team – Lease Information – Publications & Forms
- USDA Agriculture Land Values (NASS)
- Considerations When Renting Land (July, 2011) (.pdf, 1 page)
- Ag Lease 101 helps both land owners and land operators learn about alternative lease arrangements and includes sample written lease agreements for several alternatives. Ag Lease 101 was created by and is maintained by the North Central Farm Management Extension Committee.
- Resource page for farmers, farm families, and farm workers