THE CUTTING EDGE PODCAST
Join UW-Madison Division of Extension as they search for new crops for Wisconsin growers, processors, and consumers. The strength of Wisconsin’s agricultural economy is its diversity…something that doesn’t just happen by chance. It is a product of the relentless drive of researchers and farmers to innovate, explore, and experiment. Join us for a glimpse into the exciting new research and development bringing new crops and diversity to Wisconsin.
All podcasts along with more information can be found at
The Cutting Edge HERE.
You also may subscribe to The Cutting Edge: A Podcast In Search of New Crops For Wisconsin HERE.
EMERGING CROPS WEBINAR
The Emerging Crops Webinar series is intended to provide the latest information on a range of new and emerging crops to help growers explore these crops as a new opportunity.
Read more HERE.
LINKS OF INTEREST
- 2018 WiscWeeds Waterhemp Seed Project pdf
- Wisconsin Custom Rate Guide 2017 (updated every three years)
- Wisconsin Winter Wheat Disease Update June 2, 2017; WISC FIELD CROPS PATHOLOGY
- Managing Rained-On Alfalfa for Haylage May 2017
- Wisconsin Winter Wheat Disease Update – May 28, 2017; WISC FIELD CROPS PATHOLOGY
- USDA National Agriculture Statistics Service Wisconsin Field Office
- Standing Hay Value: April 2017
- Herbicide active ingredient now available in Wisconsin: April 2017
- The Soy Report: March 21, 2017
- Winter Weather on Alfalfa
- WI Performance Test Results: Corn Hybrids
- WI Performance Test Results: Soybeans; Winter Wheat; Oats and Barley
- Dodge County Forage Council
- Nutrient & Pest Management
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
- UW Soils & Plant Analysis
- UW Corn website
- WI Corn Growers Association
- WI Soybean Association
- Agricultural Safety & Health – provided by UW Center for Agricultural Safety & Health
- WI Pesticide Applicator Training Program, UW-Madison
- Dodge County Agriculture Snapshot
- University of Wisconsin – Integrated Pest & Crop Management Apps for N and IPM
- South Dakota State University Apps for Thistles, Soybean Diseases & Pests, Noxious Weeds & Grazing
- University of California-Davis SoilWeb App for real-time, location-based soil queries
- FarmPAD Mobile Apps for Soil Sampling, Dry Grain and Tank Mixes