Find a 4-H Club
- What does a 4-H Club do? Check out our promotional brochure and Make the Best Better with Dodge County 4-H!
- Map of 4-H Clubs in Dodge County.
- Call the Positive Youth Development Educator at the Extension Dodge County Office at 920-386-3790 for information clubs in your area.
When and How to Join
- The 4-H year starts October 1.
- New member enrollment made through 4HOnline by December 31 to show at the next year’s county fair.
- Re-enrolling members must log into 4HOnline and re-enroll for the current 4-H year by November 15.
- Check out the 2022 Enrollment & Project Guide for projects and descriptions. After enrollment is submitted, projects cannot be added or changed for that year.
- About 4HOnline Enrollment
Who Can Join
- 4-H grade is determined as of October 1st.
- 5 year old Kindergarten through 2nd grade must enroll as Cloverbuds.
- 3rd graders enroll as Explorers and can add one additional project of choice (*Note: Exploring members enrolling in the Beef project are only eligible for the BEEF FEEDER Class at the Dodge County Junior Fair).
- Starting at 4th grade, youth members select from all project areas.
- Youth continue to be eligible for membership one year beyond high school. Graduation from 4-H may be following high school graduation or one year after high school graduation.
Projects – see the List of 2021-2022 Projects
- There is a nominal annual enrollment fee of $8 per member.
More Questions? Contact Extension Dodge County at 920-386-3790 for more information.