Joining a 4-H Club
- There are 4-H Activities at the club, county, state and national level. All levels have a variety of projects and events. Youth an adults can get involved at any level in a variety of ways, depending on your interest and available time. For more information, contact the 4-H Agent at the Extension Dodge County Office at 920-386-3790.
- Get involved in the 4-H Leaders’ Association.
- Give to the 4-H Endowment Fund.
- Culver’s Gift cards are available in various denominations from the Extension Dodge County Office Office. The Dodge County 4-H Leaders Association will receive 10% of the sales for their treasury.
- NASCO 4-H Rebate Program
- Place a Farm & Ranch order, and use Dodge County 4-H’s coupon number 9800229(P) for our program to receive 5% cash back at the end of the program.
Extension Dodge County Office and Administration Building Etiquette
- The Extension Dodge County Office is on the first floor, just inside the Miller Street entrance (east side of the building), of the Dodge County Administration Building, 127 East Oak Street, Juneau.
- Please be sure your 4-H members know that all of us are responsible for keeping the Administration Building meeting rooms and Extension Office a friendly and attractive place to meet.
Sharing is Caring - Click Below to Share