August 24th, 2019
8:00am - 12:00pm
Extension Dodge County
Extension Dodge County announces a 2019 Clean Sweep Collection date to write on your calendar! On Saturday, August 24, 2019, one collection site will be available for county residents to dispose of hazardous waste.
- Saturday, August 24, 2019: Beaver Dam
- Collection Time: 8 a.m. – 12 Noon.
- Site: Dodge County Highway Department Shop (Town of Trenton), N8856 CTH A, Beaver Dam, WI 53916.
- Hazardous Materials Collected: household, farm, business.
- Cost is $10/vehicle for household items.
- Agriculture items are free, but pre-registration is required.
- Small business must pre-register, cost will be assessed at registration.
Clean Sweep programs provide the public with opportunities to safely and legally dispose of unwanted pesticides, household products and chemicals. This program collects, treats, stores, or disposes of waste in an environmentally safe method through a licensed hazardous waste facility. Hazardous wastes can usually be identified by products which contain any of the following words: caution, warning, danger, poison, toxic, ignitable or flammable, acid, corrosive or reactive.
Dodge County Highway Department Shop
(Town of Trenton)
N8856 CTH A
Beaver Dam, WI 53916