- Dodge County Junior Fair Dairy Cattle Superintendent
Kyle Bunkoske, 920-296-5053
- Dairy Youth Advisory Committee Officers 2019-2020
President – Travis Smith
President Elect -Kyle Bunkoske
Secretary – Alison Grulke
Treasurer – Carrie Warmka
- Workshops: Any Dairy Project members or leaders that want to learn more about Dairy Cattle Evaluation are encouraged to attend these workshops. Each counts for 1 point on your Dairy Youth Award Card. Any 4-H member is welcome, regardless of project. Dairy workshops will be held in preparation for Area Animal Science Days contest. All members that want to compete as a member of the team are required to attend at least 75% of all judging practices. There will be 12-14 practices throughout the spring months.
- Wisconsin Dairy Youth Events & News
- Wisconsin State Fair Junior Dairy Information is posted when available at the state fair website. Call the UW-Extension office at 920-386-3790 with any questions.
LINKS OF INTEREST
Sharing is Caring - Click Below to Share