Deadline April 1, 2023
The Dodge County Master Gardener Association will award a scholarship totaling $1,000 to a graduating high school senior living in Dodge County, who is planning a career in some area of horticulture. Careers may include, but are not limited to horticulture, plant science, soil science, agriculture, environmental science, landscaping, forestry, science education. The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to the winning applicant after the recipient provides or sends a copy of proof of receipt for payment of tuition from the college bursar’s office.
1. The recipient must be a graduating high school senior living in Dodge County, from any public high school, parochial high school, or home school.
2. The student must have applied to a two or four year accredited college or technical school that has a program leading to a degree or certification in the horticultural area.
3. Submit the attached application form.
4. Provide two letters of recommendation. One letter should be from a teacher the applicant had within the past two years. A person to whom the applicant is well known may provide the second recommendation letter. These letters may be mailed by the person providing the recommendation directly to the Scholarship Committee (address below), emailed to the address below, or included in the application package submitted by the applicant.
5. The forms listed on the application checklist must be sent to the address below or emailed to the address below and postmarked/dated no later than April 1, 2023.
Dodge County Master Gardener Association
Attn: Scholarship Committee
PO Box 27
Beaver Dam, WI 53916
Request additional copies of this application from: