Registration will open Monday, January 10 at 9:00am! Registration is first come, first serve. We do have a waiting list once a training fills, but it’s best to register as soon as possible to guarantee a spot. Please check out our website to see the full descriptions and times.
- St. Croix Valley, March 19-August 27; Carpenter Nature Center, St. Croix County Parks, The Friends of Willow River and Kinnickinnic State Parks
- Franklin, March 28-June 6; Wehr Nature Center
- Madison, April 7-April 30; Friends of Capital Springs Recreation Area
- Bayfield County, June 6-11; Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center and Cable Natural History Museum
- Middleton, June 9-July 9; Friends of Pheasant Branch Conservancy
- Eagle River, July 10-15; Trees for Tomorrow
- Madison, July 16-August 20; Friends of Urban Nature (FUN)
- Waukesha, July 18-23; Retzer Nature Center
- Fall Creek, July 31-August 5; Beaver Creek Reserve
- Sarona, August 13-August 19; Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary
- Milwaukee, August 16-Sept 29; Schlitz Audubon Nature Center
- Manitowish Waters, August 18-September 7; North Lakeland Discovery Center
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Becky Sapper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-262-0020.