Fun for Families: EXPLORE 4-H!
- Explore 4-H Kits available! Families sign up by October 19 via a simple online registration HERE.
- 4-H membership is not required to take part in this program.
- The cost of six projects with materials is $5 per kit.
- The kit can be picked up at the Extension Office at 127 E. Oak St in Juneau, between 8:00 am-4:30 pm on or after October 26.
- Over the course of six weeks, beginning on October 26th, any family with children in Kindergarten through 5th grade can get a hands-on introduction to 4-H. Families sign up to receive a kit with 4-H activities. Dodge County 4-H staff are cooperating to help families explore 4-H and learn more about hands-on science, art, food and more. Each kit will include the materials and directions for six 4-H projects to do at home, and share with other families in a virtual setting.
- The Dodge County Extension Positive Youth Development Educator will host Zoom check-in meetings on November 10th and 30th where youth can share their projects with others.
4-H is America’s largest youth development organization—empowering nearly six million young people with the skills to lead for a lifetime. 4-Her’s are twice as likely to make healthy choices and four times more likely to be civically engaged.
4-H is ready to grow. This easy introduction will help more families fall in love with America’s largest youth development program. There are educators, volunteers and 4-H youth ready to welcome new families this fall, so please reach out if you are interested, and let’s Explore 4-H together! Please direct any questions to Marie Witzel at email@example.com.
Families can find out more by contacting the Dodge County Extension Office at 920-386-3790 or visit https://dodge.extension.wisc.edu.