Beaver Dam Community Food Pantry
134 S. Spring St., Beaver Dam 53916
- Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Must be income eligible.
- Contact 920–885–9559 for more info.
*Covid-19 process: New clients can call to complete the form over the phone. Others can show ID at the door. Cart will be prepared and (volunteer permitting) be taken to the trunk of the client’s vehicle. A proxy may pick up food for a recipient.
*Stockbox recipients can call the taxi service and get their stockbox delivered during the month for the duration of the pandemic.
*The taxi service in Beaver Dam is delivering food from the pantry to recipients, but recipients must call the pantry first.
Dodge County Food Pantry, St. Vincent de Paul
125 Dodge Drive, Beaver Dam 53916
- Hours: By appointment Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Serves residents of Dodge County. Eligibility based on income.
- Limit one visit per month.
- Call 920–885–3392 for more info/assistance.
*Must call to reserve a box prior to pick up.
*Covid-19 process: Call and reserve box as before, reserve your time slot. Stay in the vehicle, volunteers will bring the box to you. There may be an opportunity to choose some options from your vehicle. Beaver Dam Shared Ride (taxi) will pick up clients’ food and deliver free of charge after the box has been reserved.
2nd Harvest Mobile Food Pantry
Moraine Park Technical College 700 Gould Street, Beaver Dam 53916
- Back parking lot
- Hours: 2nd Saturday of every month 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- No ID needed, no income restrictions, do not need to be a Dodge County resident.
- Everyone is welcome and served. Bring your own boxes/bags to carry items.
*Covid-19 process: stay in the vehicle with the trunk open, volunteers will place one box of food per car. Contact (920)382-8707 with questions
The Crossroads Pantry
132 A S. Ludington St., Columbus 53925
- Hours: Mondays 5 p.m.–6:30 p.m., Thursdays 9 a.m. -11 a.m.
- Can receive food 2x a month & personal hygiene products 1x a month
- Closed if Columbus school district is closed
- Contact 920–350–0011 for more info
*COVID-19 process/changes: One person in the building at a time to register. Boxes for clients are prepackaged. Dates open:
May: 18th and 21st
June: 1st, 4th, 6th, 15th, 18th
July: 6th, 9th,11th, 20th, 23rd
August: 3rd, 6th, 8th; 17th, 20th
(Mondays 5-6:30 pm, Thursdays/Saturdays 9-11 am)
Columbus/Fall River Food Pantry
125 N. Dickason Blvd., Columbus 53925 (back of Senior Center)
- Hours: Thursdays 4 p.m.-6:45 p.m. by appointment only.
- Go to: www.cityofcolumbuswi.com – Government – Senior Center – Food Pantry – Rotation list which will have the contact phone number for that month.
- Serves residents of Columbus and Fall River School Districts. One visit per six weeks.
**COVID-19 changes: Zero contact, at appointment either client can get cart or the volunteer will bring cart to vehicle. Waving the visit limit. Contacts for April 2020 (920)623-3753, May 2020 (920) 623-2977
Living Hope Food Pantry
103 Spring Street, Fox Lake 53933
- Open the first Monday and third Monday of the month at 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- The second and fourth Monday open at 11:am to 1:00 pm. they can shop every other week.
St. Stephen’s Food Pantry
505 N. Palmatory St., Horicon 53032
- Hours: 2nd/4th Thursdays 8 a.m.–10 a.m.
- Serves residents of Horicon, Juneau, and Hustisford
- Eligibility based on income • Contact 920–485–4230
**COVID changes: only one to two people allowed in the pantry at a time to maintain social distancing.
Lomira Area Food Pantry
300 Church St., Lomira 53048 (located at Trinity United Methodist Church)
- Contact: (920)269-4411 for more information
- Hours: 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
**COVID-19 process: No contact. Stay in vehicle, volunteer will bring pre-boxed food to vehicle. If you are in need of something or have specific need, you may ask volunteer.
Christian Life Fellowship Church
113 N. Clark St., Mayville 53050
- Hours: Every other Tuesday from 2:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. and when required by emergency
- Serves residents from Mayville School District. Eligibility based on income
- Contact (920)–387-–4380 for more information
*COVID-19 process: Participants stay in vehicle and volunteers bring same size box for all vehicles.
The Gathering Source
209 S. Main Street, Reeseville, 53579
- Hours: Tuesdays 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Thursdays 5 -7
- May utilize pantry 1x a month Serves residents of Lowell, Juneau, Reeseville, Clyman,
- Oak Grove and the Dodgeland School District
- May visit pantry 2x a month during pantry hours
** COVID-19 procedure: The Gathering Source food pantry is going to “curbside” service to distribute pre-packaged food. There will be two spaces in front of The Gathering Source to be used for food pickup. Please be respectful of traffic safety. Volunteers will ask for your information and provide boxes of food according to household size. We will continue to distribute frozen products.
Waterloo/ Marshall Food Pantry
117 E. Madison St. Waterloo 53594
- Serves residents of Marshall & Waterloo School Districts
- Hours: Wednesdays 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesdays 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Contact 920–478-2321 for more information
**COVID-19 procedure: Pantry is no contact, pantry participants may pick up pre-packaged boxes
Watertown Food Pantry located in Immanuel Lutheran Church
209 N 9th Street, Watertown, WI
- Serves Watertown School District
- Hours: Monday 10- noon, Tuesday 1-3, Wednesday noon-2, Thursday 1-3, Friday 10-noon
- Contact 920-261-7226 for more information
**COVID-19 procedure: Only 10 patrons in waiting room at a time, volunteers fill out all paperwork – no signature required. Patrons will be assisted from the doorway of the pantry.
Waupun City Food Pantry
12 S Mill St. Waupun, WI (920)324-4000 Serves Waupun addresses
- Call Monday – Thursday to register and reserve. Pick up Friday 9-3 by appointment, no walk ins.
**COVID-19 Changes: Call for appointment Monday – Thursday 9-3 to reserve and pick up pre-packed box. No contact pick up.